Home Safe - #2 Baking

I've done a lot of cooking and baking.  I haven't taken photos of everything but found some pictures on my camera to share.  Cooking calms me.  Baking is fun for me. 


I made Millionaire Shortbread right before the stay at home orders.  It was the last thing I shared with people at work.  I'm not sure if it's wise to share with Matt's coworkers and mine are all at home.


Pickles turned 9 in March.  I made a peanut butter oatmeal "cake" with yogurt and sprinkles for her.  I made a vegan funfetti cake for Matt and I.  We need cake too.


I've made at least two loaves of bread.  Homemade bread is SO much better than store bought.
 

A mini Easter carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.


I made puff pastry and it turned out great!


I used it to make Apple Tarte Tartin. 

I've got two different kinds of cookie dough balls in the freezer right now.  

Comments

Popular Posts