Home Safe - #1 Photo Dump

There's a crochet blogger I follow that has been doing home safe updates.  She likes that term better than self-isolation or shelter at home.  I do too.  So I thought I'd share a bit of what we've been up to.  This is a weird time, isn't it?  I've had highs and lows.

Here's a photo dump of some things that made me happy.  


We got the gang together for a group facetime happy hour.  It was so good for my soul.  These are my people!  I love my family!


I spent a sunny hour doodling with sidewalk chalk one day.  


My coworker brought this balloon to me on our first week of work from home.  We were able to work from the office when most others were home because we're such a small office. But once they did the 10 person or less we had to go remote.  This is part of most of my zoom meetings.  


Pickles loves having me home.  


Every Sunday the neighborhood does a scavenger hunt for the kids.  This weekend was a musical hunt.  People were playing instruments and singing in their driveways.  Our neighbor is a DJ so we sat and listened and danced for a bit.


I've been painting my nails and toes every week.  


I like my work set up.


I went with Matt while he golfed one of the last times at the club. 


My first crafty project was a mindless granny square afghan using all the scraps of yarn.  I love how it turned out.  Pickles does too.  


I went grocery shopping on the first Friday of April.  It was cold so I matched my scarf to my mask.  I did enough for a month of meals.  I planned a month of meals.  We just ran out of milk, but we aren't huge milk drinkers so if we don't have it we won't miss it.  I am out of fresh veggies and fruit but I'm picking up a produce box tomorrow.  

Well, that's it for now.  I'll be back with more later.  

Comments

Popular Posts