Friday Five #29

Hey there!  Hi there!  Ho there!  It's a super nice fall day here in KC and I love it.  There's a bit of a chill and the sun is shining in a bright blue sky.

1.  Grateful for Fridays' off work.  I can make appointments, meet up with friends, and get my errands and chores done. 

2.  I had a 3D mammogram today.  Not quite as squishy as the 2D, which is nice.  I found out that our insurance pays for it.  Thankful for less pain in the screening and the ability to get the better test. 

3.  I had lunch with new friend from small group today.  It was delightful!  I am very thankful for God's provision in friendships.  I have been really blessed in the friendship department with friends made in  middle school, college, and even now in my 40s. 

4.  Have I shared this one?  I don't remember but it warms my heart and makes me very thankful to have such sweet nieces and nephews.  I don't take for granted the relationship that Johnny & Sonia encourage, foster, and allow us to have with their kids. 


5.  Matt and I had a fun (and free) date night a couple Saturdays ago.  It was a party thrown by our realtor.  Free food and drinks.  Prizes and music.  




Comments

Popular Posts