Friday Five #28

Happy Friday!  Today was a full and fun day!  Here are some things I'm thankful for from the past week.

1.  It was a beautiful Saturday last week!  Well, it rained earlier in the day but it ended up being a nice afternoon/evening.  After spending a lot of $$$ on car repairs we decided to go to Octoberfest.  We had a good time!


2.  Cooler weather means cuddle season.  I may be posting adorable photos of Sweet Pickles cuddling for a while.  I hope you don't mind.  It's something that makes us really happy.


3.  We are going to have a Florida Christmas this year.  We'll all be together!   I'm VERY excited!


4.  I got together with Julie and Cindy on Sunday to make candles.  It was a fun thing to do.  I called mine chocolate croissant.  I used the oils baked bread, dark chocolate, and brown sugar.  We went out for lunch while we waited for them to cool.



5.  I took off at noon on Tuesday because I had a lot of extra hours last week and at the beginning of this week.  Tuesday was one of those perfect fall days.  I made lunch, took Pickles for a walk, and sat outside reading.  Then I took Matt to his eye doctor appointment and we had dinner on the plaza.  Then we walked around.  It's always kind of nice to be off work when you should be working.  

Comments

Popular Posts