April Fun with Pickles

April begins in Pickles' favorite spot.  Which is really any spot that someone has just left.  Here she is giving me the stink eye because I opened the curtains to let some light in while she was napping.




I love it when she eats a treat with both of her paws like this.


She loves checking out new places!  I didn't know if she'd go in the water or not.  She didn't.


Pickles loves a good nap and she really loves this blanket.


We made a trip to the dog park and


took a walk in the woods with Oakley and Walker.  


She was exhausted after all the fun she had with cousins.  She crawled under the blanket I had and snuggled right up to me.  That's why I look so surprised.  Thankful Matt caught the moment.


Walker is her good buddy.  He's so sweet!


April started to really warm up.  I caught her napping on the steps outside.  


This is Pickles after Easter.  


I hope this video plays for you.  Pickles really loves this blanket!


Comments

Popular Posts