Friday Five # 16

ONE
These three nephews of ours are pretty awesome!  It was great to have all of our nephews and our 4 nieces (plus one niece on the way) at our home on Sunday.  The two littlest boys are just a few months apart and got along great!  They asked for a sleepover at the same time. 




TWO
Have you seen anything more me ever in your life?  I *heart* my new Easter dish towels.  


THREE
Last year, I noticed some hummingbirds coming to our window.  So this year I bought a hummingbird feeder.  The solution you put in it is four parts water to one part sugar.  Boil it together, let it cool, and hang it up.  Last night I noticed the hummingbird three times.  I was super excited!


FOUR
Nancy brought some lilacs from her bush on Easter Sunday.  Aren't they pretty?


Katie brought some tulips.  Aren't they so sweet?  I'm going to plant them outside when they die.  Also, I like using portrait mode on my phone.  


FIVE
This week was Administrative Assistant's day.  The staff catered Chipotle for lunch and showered us with flowers and cards and gifts.  I work for almost every pastor in some way or another as well as the office manager so I had a bunch of cards.  It's nice to be appreciated and to know they value the work we do.  I have seen my work as behind the scenes ministry.  I want to have the best data possible and make it easy for those who need it to access it.  The wife of one of my pastors owns Etch.Life and sent him with an exclusive new shirt for me.  It launched yesterday and I happened to wear the shirt yesterday.   Plus, a friend told me I looked fit so I had to capture the moment.  


Comments

Popular Posts