Friday Five # 5

Hello from the ice palace!  It's been icy and cold the last few days.  We closed the office early on Wednesday and all day on Thursday.  Luckily, I can work from home.

ONE
I stopped at a few thrift stores last weekend.  It was incredibly beautiful spring like weather so getting out and about was a must!  I only found this one little bowl for 50 cents.  


TWO
I organized under the sink recently.  The drawer boxes have dish towels and wash clothes/sponges.  It's a weird triangular space.  Lots of wasted space there.  But I think this does a good job of keeping things in order.  


THREE
I put out some Valentine's decorations last weekend.  




FOUR
I mean, I HAD to buy this.  Neon palm tree for $7!  This makes me smile!!


FIVE
One of the office volunteers recently had to quit her volunteer job.  She missed us and sent us flowers this week.  How sweet!  


Funny side note:  my sweet work bestie used a snapchat filter to smooth our faces at first and I made her take it off because I looked like a Lord of the Rings elf.  

Comments

Popular Posts