October Q&A - Fall



1.  Favorite Fall Color

Gotta be orange!  We got married in October and my bouquet was full of favorite fall colors.

2. Apple Cider: Hot or Cold?

I didn't like apple cider until recently.  My friend served it hot and doctored it up with extra spices.

3.  Caramel Apple: Yes or No?

Yes, but they are so hard to bite into.  I've seen recipes on Pinterest that are for caramel apple slices. Same concept but in bite sized slices.  I'm going to have to try that this year.

4.  Pumpkin Doughnuts or Apple Cider Doughnuts?

I like both of them.  If I have to choose I am definitely getting a pumpkin doughnut if it's from Donut King in NKC, Mo.  They are THE BEST!

5.  Long or Short Cardigan?

Long.  What is the point of a short cardigan?  LOL!

6. Favorite Football or Party Food?

Nachos, always nachos.


7.  Orange or White Pumpkins?

Orange, this reminds me that I need to get some pumpkins for the front porch.  

8.  Hayride or Bonfire?

Bonfire = s'mores
Therefore, Bonfire > Hayride

9.  Favorite Fall Baked Good?

Pumpkin Bread and there's this Pumpkin snickerdoodle cake I make each year that's easy and delicious.  People always love it.

10.  Most Anticipated Fall Activity?

Not going to lie, sometimes I let all the fun fall activities get me down.  After our pregnancy losses, seeing all the fun family activities can make me sad.  In an effort to focus on the good and live life rather than wait on things to happen I am looking forward to Halloween in our new neighborhood.  I'm looking forward to fall festivals and Thanksgiving. 

I already decorated for fall and we celebrated our 8th anniversary on October 1. 

Linking up with TBB

Comments

Popular Posts