Friday Favorites

I'm back with some favorite things!  Currently, I'm waiting on a technician to bring us our FREE Nest thermostat and install it.  Ours went out last week.  We had a free Nest from the power company in our old house and really liked it.  Instead of getting ours fixed we checked to see if we qualified for another free Nest.  Bonus, the install is free too!

1.  The gazebo is blooming.  What is this purple stuff?  It smells great!


2.  Last weekend we went to a wedding in Iowa.  We had a great time and I'll share more from the wedding later.  But we got ourselves invited to the rehearsal dinner.  I only brought one nice dress, denim capris and workout type clothes.  We went to Walmart and I got a kimono, shirt, and sandals for less than $25!  



3.  Have you heard of the low calorie high protein ice cream that's popular lately?  The name brand versions are a little pricey for a pint.  Aldi had three flavors last week and I grabbed one of each.  We've tried the chocolate and it was really good.  


4.  Here's Matt enjoying our new to us outdoor sectional.  I got the cushions and pillows at Walmart.  (Walmart is where it's at lately!)   Since we haven't been able to turn on our air conditioning we have been spending a ton of time out there.  Matt even took a nap.  I've enjoyed laying outside reading.  We flipped our patio so that the sectional is fully under the cover.


5.  Last weekend was the Tulip Festival in Pella, Iowa.  We drove through there on the way home.  The festival was over and most shops were closed but there were still hundreds of people there.  It was a great pit stop.  I wouldn't mind going back sometime when all the shops are open.  



Linking up with Friday Favorites and Friday Loves.


Comments

  1. We just went to a local tulip farm and it was so neat to see all the fiends filled with flowers of all colors, shapes and sizes. I had no idea there were so many different tulips!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

Popular Posts