Entertainment - Q&A

All Things Entertainment!


1.  Comedy or Drama?
Comedy.  Laughter is a good thing!

2. Fiction or Non-Fiction?
Fiction AND Non-Fiction.  I like books that are an escape and books that help me learn.  I like movies that are fun and documentaries.  

3. Movies in Theater or At Home?
Home.  I like being able to put my jammies on and relax.  Theaters are great but I am not a fan of the cost for a movie.  

4. Musical or Play?
Musicals!  My favorite musical is Brigadoon.  I never get to see either so I won't turn any down.
  

5.  Which Meal of the day is your favorite to eat out?
I like eating all meals out.  For someone that loves to cook so much I really appreciate a meal out.  Breakfast, lunch, or dinner.  

6. Favorite book ever read?
This is a tough one!  I've read a lot of great books.  But if I think of books I would read again these are the two that come to mind.  

Non-Fiction: Nobody's Cuter than You

Fiction: Secrets of a Charmed Life


7.  Game Night: Yes or No?
Yes! 

8.  Favorite outside game to play?
Washers is fun.  Cornhole is fun.  I'm terrible at both.  Is making s'mores a game?  I'm good at that!

9.  Favorite TV series ever?
I think I mentioned that last week.  Nerd alert!  I love a good mystery.  Mid-Somer Murder is a favorite but I'll pick something else.  Dateline!

10.  Sitcoms growing up or Sitcoms of today?
Growing up sitcoms were the best!  Who's The Boss, Growing Pains, Golden Girls, Designing Women were my favorites.  

11.  Miniature Golf or Bowling?
Probably Mini Golf. Bowling is tons of fun too.

12.  Favorite Movie Theater Candy?
In no particular order:




13.  How do you like your popcorn?
Buttery!

14. 3D movies with glasses: Yes or No?
No way!  

15.  Favorite Genre of Books to Read?
Mystery and Cookbook


Comments

  1. I like M&M's, too, with my popcorn! There's just something about the sweet and salty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Junior Mints are my favorite too...dang it, now just thinking about them I want some! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Don’t need a movie to enjoy some Junior Mints.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

Popular Posts