What Did We Eat? Week 9



Breakfast
An eclectic mix of pumpkin granola, oatmeal, smoothies.  Have you ever put avocado in a smoothie? Try it! 

Lunch
Leftovers


Dinner
Sunday - Beef Stew (I picked out the beef)
Monday - Monday Night Football party.  I made pulled pork, a salad, guacamole with chips and veggies.  I ate a big salad and veggies then had a small bit of pork
Tuesday - Halloween!  Our friends invited us over for dinner.  She's eating similarly to me and we decided to go with tradition.  She made chili, her kids made mummy dogs.  I made those almond butter chocolate chip cookies.  There were apples and caramel and bloody bandaid cookies.  Bloody bandaids are graham crackers with a square of white icing and cherry pie filling drizzled across.  She and I stayed in and handed out candy while the guys went with the little kids to go trick or treating.  It was a really fun night!
Wednesday - leftover pulled pork
Thursday - Matt vetoed my Pumpkin Ravioli so we had Mexican food.  We had a gift certificate.
Friday - Ham and Cheese Wontons

And I can't even remember Saturday night's dinner.  We put our house on the market and the weekend is a blur!

Comments

Popular Posts