What did we eat? Week 10


This was a tough week!  We put our house on the market and when I meal planned I didn't consider the fact that we may have to get out of the house in the evenings. 

Breakfast was easy this week, eggs.

Lunch was whatever assortment of food I could scrounge up.  One day I had a sweet potato, that's it.  Thankfully a pastor brought left over Chick-Fil-A nuggets from a meeting and another treated us to Starbucks holiday coffee.

Dinner
Sunday - I don't even remember last Sunday.  We were busy working on the basement that day.
Monday - Five Guys cheeseburgers.  Again busy working on the house to prepare for pictures.
Tuesday - Vegan soup from Costco and dinner rolls.  We had pictures done that day and our realtor was very impressed with how things looked.
Wednesday - I planned on veggie enchiladas but it was the first day on the market.  Even though the realtor told us to prepare for not going home that night.  He was right, we had 3 showings.  I had a salad from Zaxby's and Matt had chicken strips.
Thursday - Veggie Enchiladas
Friday - I ate such a big breakfast that I ate a late lunch so Matt had leftovers and I had popcorn. 
Saturday - Volunteer Appreciation dinner at church.  The served chicken cordon bleu, salad, roasted vegetables, and au gratin potatoes.

Comments

Popular Posts