Favorite Things


1.  Have to start with this...

We put our house on the market this week.  We've had 7 showings in less than 48 hours.  It's been a whirlwind!  We've done drywall, rearranged furniture, cleaned all the things from top to bottom.  

2,  I've been trying to use less toxic household cleaners.  This squirt and mop is amazing!  


3.  I shared a collection of these fall lake photos on Instagram this week.  My goodness, this is so beautiful!  I can't see something like this and not stand in awe of our God.


4.  I've been taking my coffee with collagen powder (unflavored) and half & half.  It's delicious!   Sometimes I put a touch of maple syrup or vanilla coffee syrup.   Collagen is good for joint health and adds a bit of protein.  


5.  I love this frother!  I pour half a mug of coffee, add a scoop of collagen, and buzz it away.  It makes a nice foam on top.  Then I add the rest of the coffee and a four count slow pour of half & half.  Stir it up a bit and enjoy.  The frother is from Target, for $6.99.  


6.  This t-shirt cracks me up!  

   

7.  I drove home from work last week and there was a rainbow halo in the sky.  Here it is peaking through the clouds.  Talk about beauty!


8.  We had 3 showings on Wednesday and wouldn't be able to get in to our house from 3-6pm.  I left work early and grabbed Pickles and some snacks.  We met Matt at the park.  We had a snack picnic and then went for a walk.  While we were admiring the beauty of those trees in the lake Pickles rolled in goose poop!  We were taking her with us to small group so we stopped at dog store with a self wash area.  We were big fans of this place.  She wasn't so thrilled.  




Comments

Popular Posts