What Did I Eat? Week 4





Snack
Hummus
Carrots
Celery
Multi-grain crackers - why are these so good?? We get the 6 seed kind.
Grapes

Breakfast
I hit a wall with the baked oatmeal!
Granola eaten as cereal with almond milk
Peanut Butter toast (Dave's Killer Bread is yummy!)

Lunch
Leftovers

Dinner
Pasta E Fagioli in the crockpot (minus the beef)
Pulled Pork Carnitas tacos
Southwest Stuffed Peppers
Baked Potatoes - cooked in the crockpot and all the leftovers from the week.

We were out of town for our anniversary over the weekend and I let loose on the restrictions.  We stopped at a drive in burger joint on the way down.  I ate a hamburger and curly fries.  We had a kitchenette so I made breakfast on Saturday hash browns and bacon and Sunday Anniversary French toast (store bought this year) and bacon.  Lunch on Saturday we shared taco salad and chorizo nachos.  Lunch on Sunday was McDonald's quarter pounders.  Dinner on Sunday was burnt ends at a BBQ place in Lee's Summit.  We had healthy stuff to snack on like popcorn, veggie sticks, hummus, and those multi-grain crackers.  There was also Dr. Pepper and chocolate chip cookie bars and old fashioned malted milk chocolate balls and buckeyes.  But I am super glad to be back to healthy eating.  I love to celebrate an occasion but can't imagine eating like that every day (as I did just a few weeks ago).

Comments

Popular Posts