Date Night



Last weekend, Matt and I had a proper date night.  We got dressed up.  We went out to dinner.  Okay, dinner was at a place called Slim Chickens in Independence.  Not fancy, but we aren't fancy people.  It was pretty good. 

Then we headed over to the Independence Events Center to see Chris Tomlin in concert.  So good!  Rend Collective opened and then Tenth Avenue North performed.  Chris Tomlin was the headliner so he was last.  We had a great time!  Three great bands, three great performances, all praise and worship music, all for Jesus.

Matt bought me the shirt below.  It says Love Has Won.  





Here are my favorite songs from each group that night.

First up, Rend Collective - Build Your Kingdom Here.  We sing this song at church and it's so much fun. You can't help but dance!








Next, is one by Tenth Avenue North.  I thought I didn't know who they were.  The boy sitting next to me really loves this band and told me I probably would know some of their songs.  I ended up knowing every single song they sang.  My favorite from the night doesn't have a video on youtube so here's my second favorite.  No Man is an Island.  My favorite was Strong Enough to Save - check it out.






 




I hope you're still here.  Because this next song will have you up and dancing with joy.  Chris Tomlin's God's Great Dance Floor.   Turn it up!  This is a live version - fun!




Comments

Popular Posts