It's Friday! January 16

This has been such a great week!

1.  To start let's talk about how my husband got a new job in a day!  God is so good. Matt had not been loving his job. It was stressful. It drained him. He wasn't appreciated for his dedication and hard work.  Probably not by any fault of anyone and maybe he was more than I knew (he's not one to toot his own horn). It was just a high stress, go, go, go, now, now, now job. I've prayed for an opportunity to come that would let him use his talents and make him less tired and stressed.  Matt talked to his boss about a transfer and told him why he wanted one. I was a nervous wreck when he told me he was going to have the conversation. Wouldn't you know it I get a random group text from friend and former small group leader to all of us girls to make plans for a dinner this month. Well, I jumped on that and asked them to pray.  They prayed, told some husbands to pray, and sure enough Matt let me know he was getting a transfer. Yay God!  He ended up starting on Monday this week.  He goes in at 6am and is off at 2:30 which is awesome!  I get off at 3 most days so imagine the time we have!  Does this new job as a pharmacy tech pay less? Yep.  Did God teach us that He provides when I left my higher paying job? Yep!  Will He continue to provide? Of course!  Am I thrilled to have a happier more present husband?  So so happy!

2.  Today is Walker's third birthday. Last night we went to his Chuck E Cheese birthday party. What a great time!

3.  Matt and I found a new small group at church. Yay!  We are looking forward to new friendships. 

4.  I got tired of the red so I brought out the khaki covers and blue pillows. 


5.  Do you see that sun streaming in the window?  Hooray for sunshine!  It's going to be nice this weekend. I can't wait to get out and enjoy it. 




Comments

Popular Posts