High Five for Friday - June 28
1. What a great time I had celebrating Maggie's 40th birthday! We had our hair and makeup done. I told the make up lady to go for it and boy did she! I felt way too done up in the afternoon and wasn't sure about a bold eye AND lip color. But it was very fun and I loved the look! After that we had a little girl time and margaritas then headed home to change clothes and grab our guys. We went to P&L to have dinner at Makers Mark. It was awesome! There was a free concert with a great band. Just a wonderful night celebrating friendships. Here's me with Maggie and Autumn at Makers Mark.
Here's Matt and I. My love!
2. On Sunday we got to babysit Jack and Evalyn. I cherish these times with our nephew and niece. Here Jack just got up from a nap.
Matt and Evalyn. I'm enamored with these two.
3. Doesn't everyone have 4.5 pounds of chocolate chips in their cupboards?
4. I thought it was especially lucky to find a heads up penny from 1974.
5. This week was so busy but I feel so humbly blessed to have been a little part of the 3rd annual GHI fundraiser. I prayed that God would bring people that had a heart for the work and that we would fill that place up. That's what happened. It was a great night! If you want to learn more about GHI click here.