High five for Friday!
Another great week! Here are my top five moments of the week.
1. We had a great time watching the Super Bowl with Joey, Johnny, Sonia, and Jack. Pickles stayed home with her football.
2. I got bangs. I love them!
3. I took a half day today to get new contacts. I took myself out to lunch and went to Target. I needed it! I'm counting down the days until our next break!
4. I had a great snack this week. Ritz crackers, mini marshmallows, and Nutella. Top half of the crackers with a couple marshmallows and microwave for half a minute. Cover the rest of the crackers with Nutella and sandwich together. Yummy!
5. Matt and I got a Roku box this weekend. We got it to stream Netflix. There are some free channels and a few more pay sites to stream but we are just going with Netflix and the free channels. It's been great! We are catching up on TV series we like. I highly recommend getting a streaming box if you don't have cable.