High 5 Friday!





1.  Check out these chocolates Matt got from Andre's.  Yummy, yummy, yummy!  The top left are just gorgeous and they all had liquor in them.  My favorite was a toss up between margarita and mint julep. The bar on the right may end up in some cookies or brownies very soon.  The bottom left were the imperfect ones.  They looked pretty perfect to me!

2.  Matt wrote some really sweet love notes on Valentine's Day on little slips of paper.  My heart swelled!  

3.  I made this lasagna for Valentine's Day.  Lasagna on Valentine's Day is our thing.  This was different than the norm and SO delicious.  I should have snapped a picture because it was beautiful! 

4.  Mucinex Sinus Max - I had a sinus infection this week.  I ended up missing two days of work.  (Well, I can't say I missed it.  Hardy har har!)  I got this stuff on day 2 off of work and after a couple doses I felt great!  

5.  This week I got Everyday Food, Martha Stewart, and Everyday with Rachael Ray.  I heart these magazines.  






Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts