Crochet Ear Warmer









Ear Warmer

By Lisa Vaughan

Stitches used: ch-chain, dc-double crochet

Using a K hook.
Ch 4
Row 1: dc in 2nd ch from hook and across (3 dc), ch 2 turn
Row 2: dc in each stitch across (
(4 dc) ch 2 turn
Row 3- 10 : repeat row 2,  (this will be your increase rows.)
(row 10 has 11 dc.)
Row 11 - row 26 : 11 dc across ch 2 turn
Row 27: skip first dc (10 dc), this will begin your decrease rows
Row 28: repeat row 27 until you get to 3 dc
Sew on button and cute flower.  Use your favorite flower.  I like this one or this one.




Note:  This is the first pattern I’ve written.  I made it up as I went along.  I’m sure there are a bunch of patterns out there that look similar.  I hope this works out for you.  Let me know how it goes.  I have tested it a few times and it’s always worked out for me.  The second time I tested it I did the decrease rows by skipping the last dc in the row and dc in the chain space.  Both ways looked similar.  The third time I decreased by doing dc2together.  Again, it looked the same.   You can definitely tailor this to suit your needs.  I even made one using a bigger hook and hdc(-half double crochets instead of dc. 


Follow me on Pinterest.

Comments

Popular Posts