Friday Five #22

1.  I heard this song last night and it really spoke to me.  Since then, I've heard it at least 4 times today at random.  Only I know God isn't random.



2.  After the last time I heard it, I stopped and said, I hear you God.  Then this song came on.   I know some people are skeptical about these kinds of things but worship music has always been healing for me.  Actually all music, but lately I listen to more contemporary Christian music.  I haven't been able to sit through a Sunday with a dry eye and that's okay. 



3.  We met some friends for dinner on Monday night at Zona Rosa before their flight home.  It was a lot of fun.  Since we were up there we went to Dick's to look at golf stuff and Old Navy.  I found this dress and summer sweater on mega clearance.  I texted pics to Matt from the dressing room.  The dress was $10!  It wasn't actually, but I asked about the price and since it was an online exclusive dress someone had returned and it was on the clearance rack they knocked it down to $10.  Yay! 


This sweater is so me!  


4.  Last Saturday I had my first golf lesson.  It was really fun.  It was a 15 minute freebie lesson that lasted much longer because the pro knows Matt.  He helped me work on my grip.  We're starting at the beginning here folks!  I've been practicing in the backyard and in the basement.  

5.  Look what I made!  It's a granny square pendant banner.  This is a great use up your yarn stash project.  I  have a basket of random bits of yarn that was waiting for a project like this.  


That plant next to the fireplace is looking a little puny.  I think I may move it to a different pot or divide it.  It's a couple plants crammed in there.  Maybe they need to be separated.  

Comments

Popular Posts