What's Up Wednesday? March 2017


It's Wednesday so I'm linking up with the What's up Wednesday ladies!  

What we're eating this week?

This week's menu includes black bean burgers, leftovers, mini meatloaf and sweet potatoes, spaghetti all' amatricana (it sounds fancy but it's easy), and pesto chicken with spaghetti squash.  

We found a new to us BBQ place in KC that is really great!  Hawg Jaw BBQ in NKC is worth a try.  We took the family there this weekend and everyone liked it a lot.


What I'm reminiscing about?

We celebrated Jackson's 5th birthday this past weekend.


Contemplating that wish.


Evalyn, enough said.


Pickles doesn't want us to forget she had a birthday as well.


What I'm loving?

Gummy vitamins.  Especially gummy vitamin D.  It is like candy that keeps me healthy and wards off the grumpies.

What we've been up to?

Planning Matt's 40th birthday trip.  Matt booked one of the places he wants to go to this week!

My March Madness bracket is a bust!


What I'm dreading?

I had to wear a walking boot for a month.  It didn't help at all so I had an MRI.  Turns out I had a really bad mid foot sprain and osteo arthritis settled in to that spot.  I go back to the podiatrist next week and will maybe get a shot of cortisone.  Bleh!  

Me in my MRI pajamas.  Cute?  Ha!


What I'm working on?
I found out that you can get the supplies for a burlap wreath at the dollar tree.  I have all the supplies ready, just waiting for the time.  

What I'm excited about?
The fact that I get to see my Mom and Dad three months in a row!  March, April, and May!  Plus, Spring!  The sun, the warmth, even the rain (because that means more flowers are coming).


What I'm reading?

Besides our Bible study plan, I'm reading this... 

Perspectives Reader and  the Study Guide

Image result for perspectives reader

I can't wait to be able to read books again.  But I checked out an audio book that I LOVE!!

What I'm listening to?


I'm almost finished.  Oh man!  This book. This book.  It's amazing!

What I'm wearing?

Two shoes at the same time!  See What I'm dreading above.  LOL!

What I'm doing this weekend?

Nothing.  No plans.  Hooray!

What I'm looking forward to next month?

Going to Florida!

What else is new?

Matt got rid of our old dishwasher on wheels and our kitchen looks huge now!  We are looking at getting either a cabinet to add or a kitchen island cart for more counter space and storage.  But for now, I love the feel of the kitchen.  


Bonus:  What's my favorite spring thing to wear?

Layers!  It's cold in the morning, warm in the afternoon, and cool in the evening.  Layers are a must and my favorite.  I love a good cardigan over a tee or tank.  That's my uniform.






Comments

Popular Posts