High Five for Friday
1. I got a cute pedicure last weekend. The weather was incredible!
2. Matt and I had fillings on Saturday. I ended up needing a crown, so he took me to get a frosty and fries. He remembered that my mom used to do that after I would get my braces tightened.
3. I took a fashion risk and mixed patterns the other day. A gray and yellow striped sweater with a white and yellow leopard print scarf. I got a lot of compliments on my outfit. I guess it was a risk well taken.
4. Matt had his first golf tournament and got second place! I'm so proud of him and so happy he is doing something he loves.
5. Tonight we get to babysit Jackson!