Friday Favorites


Here are some of my favorite things this week!


1.  We went bowling and out to dinner with our small group.  Man, I love these people! 



Please zoom in and see that Matt scored 172.  Never mind my score.  


2.  Sunday was Super bowl Sunday and we had a party.  What a party!  It was one of those "hey let's invite all the people we know and love" and assumed that only half of them will actually show up.  Much like our wedding, we were wrong and we had 42 people in our new home.  My heart overflowed!  I nearly burst seeing almost all the people we love in our home.





20 children were running and playing and having the most fun.  We feel really blessed to have this new space where we can host so many people.  



3.  I'm loving our new master bathroom!  I can have all of my makeup and hair products in one place.  I've been using more of my makeup and styling my hair.  I forgot I even had a straightener!




4.  I signed up to be in a recipe testing group for an upcoming cookbook.  I get about a recipe a week (that I can't share) to try and critique.  So far we've had 2 winners.  

5.  Matt and I wanted to do Christmas cards this year but we had a very crazy December and I didn't have the bandwidth to make it happen.  So we decided to wait and send We Moved cards.  I got a groupon and ordered from a new to me company called Photo Affections.  I think I will order from them always.  The quality is great!  The packaging is so sweet.  Check out the box the cards came in.  The inside is pretty with a nice thank you card.  This kind of attention to detail goes a long way!




Comments

Popular Posts