High 5 For Friday!

Only 3.5 days of school left!  I'm sad for the year to end but so excited for my new adventure in early childhood special education.

1.  I was able to find some of the Hosta that Pickles had destroyed last year and move them to the front. Hooray for hardy Hosta!

2.  Matt has been eyeballing a new grill.  He has really wanted charcoal but it takes so long to heat up.  He found this charcoal grill with a gas starter online but it was way out of our price range.  One Sunday after church we stopped by Ace Hardware to get some weed killer and look what we found.  At almost half of what he had seen online.  We are grilling every chance we get!


3.  Take a look at this picture!  I posted it on Facebook but had to share again.  Matt came home one night and said, "Look what I got!"  I laughed so hard!


4. This is my new favorite summer nail polish.  My night time fuzzy iPhone photo does not do it justice.  It's by Maybelline Color Show called Keep up the Flame.  Love it!


5.  We had some pretty bad weather in the midwest recently.  Definitely sending prayers to Oklahoma right now.  Pickles was especially snuggly during the bad weather.  




 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts