Knock, knock

Well the last few weeks have been busy!!  I haven't even thought about blogging.  So here's a quick run down of what we've been up to lately.



Matt and Johnny built a wall around the water heater and furnace in the basement to get the house ready for the market.

We put the house on the market at the beginning of November.  We had multiple showings.  My phone blew up every day with requests like these. 


The first day, I had just enough time to go home and grab Pickles.  Matt and I met at Penguin Park.  It was the perfect fall day! 


When we were busy admiring the beauty, Pickles found a nice patch of goose poop to roll in.  So she got a bath that night.  She wasn't happy, but we were.  


Six days later, our house was sold!


We had a great time at Thanksgiving with Johnny, Sonia, and the kids.



It's pretty fun when they start learning how to write.  Jack gave me this card that says "I Love You Geeby"  He came up with the spelling all on his own.  


We have had some really cold days and some really warm days here in KC.  This is one night it was so cold I needed to wear a hat and cozy sweater inside.  We moved the love seat over to the window and it's drafty over there. Good thing we're moving!


After Thanksgiving we had gorgeous weather!  It was perfect for all the house work we needed to do.


On November 29, we celebrated 10 years of knowing each other by going back to the place we met.  


I've kept up with the temperature blanket.  More yellow and pink than greens and blues.


I managed to read one book this month.  It's pretty good.  I think you need to read her husbands books first so you have an idea of their life.  


So, that's our November in a nutshell.  I've kept up with the health eating for the most part.  I've added in more dairy and lean meats.  Because I just like those things.  😜 But I do like a plant based approach at least one meal a day. 






Comments

Popular Posts