Currenly - 6/18/17





Time:  9:02 pm

Date: Sunday, June 18, 2017

Weather:  Its been a beautiful day!  After some sweltering hot days and some crazy storms at night it's finally cooled down a bit.

Watching: PBS Sunday night Masterpiece shows.  A new one called My Mother and Other Strangers - it has potential - and Granchester - kind of slow even for a British mystery.  Last night I wondered why all the good TV is on in the summer when the last thing I want to do is watch TV.  Loving America Ninja Warrior, World of Dance, and can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance.  I still can't get into America's Got Talent.

Listening:  I got Spotify for 3 months for .99 cents.  I've made playlists that are for worship, dance, and relaxing.  

Looking:  At my new iPhone case.  I got a cheap $5 case to replace my old case, it was starting to tear.  Well, the new one was slippery and I dropped my phone on the floor.  I thought I had shattered the screen, but the screen protector saved the day!  Matt told me to get an Otterbox.  It's cute and protective!

Eating:  I made a great salad for lunch today with chicken, hard boiled egg, carrots, strawberries, parmesan cheese, and honey mustard dressing.  I had frozen pizza for dinner.  Balance.  Yesterday we went to a party that was a Bourbon and Bacon themed party.  So many bacon wrapped goodies by the time I left my fingers were swollen!  

Drinking:  Lots of water today!  Yesterday I tried an apple flavored bourbon with sprite and a blackberry flavored bourbon with coke.  

Wearing:  I found some orthopedic sandals on sale recently. They are super cute!

Reading:  Still reading Paper Hearts.  It's outside my genre so it's hard for me to get through.  I don't really want to scrap it but I may.  

Smelling:  A citrus champagne wax melt from the White Barn candle company.  It still smells great after 6 months!  

Learning:  To be more intentional with my prayer life.  I created a prayer journal to help me keep on praying every day and in an intentional way.  

Wanting: This week to go by quickly so we can go on our road trip for Matt's birthday!

Loving:  My daddy!  Today is Father's Day and I am so thankful for him.  

Needing:  To not start packing today.  Ha!  I'm a little excited for this vacation. 

Crocheting:  Still working on my temperature blanket.  

Baking:  Chicken breast.  Lately, that's the only way I make it.  It's so good!  Look up How to Bake Chicken on Gimme Some Oven.  I don't always brine but I do everything else.  

Cooking:  Wanting to cook the Cauliflower Walnut Tacos from Pinch of Yum again.  

End Time:  9:23pm

Comments

Popular Posts