Crochet Granny Square Afghan

It's finally finished! 


I've been working on my granny square afghan off and on for a year.  I used yarn from old projects that I have done.  But the best part is that some of the yarn I inherited from my grandmas.  Both of my grandmas.  I just love that!  I am such a sentimentalist. 


Above is a look from our bed.  We have a queen size bed, so it's not quite bedspread side but it's perfect for snuggling on the couch.  Which is exactly what I have been doing since I finished the border last night. 


It is 10 squares by 10 squares.  I made all the squares first.  When I had 100 I laid them out on the floor in a random pattern.  Then I just moved a few around to make sure that the same colors weren't touching.  I'd stich one set of squares together, then attach it to the previous row.  I added a border with five of the colors. 



Comments

Popular Posts