Going out on faith

I recently joined the women's ministry writing team at church.  They have a great website with all the things happening for women in our church and community, www.fulfilledministries.org.

I normally stick to this little corner of the web where it's safe. Only friends and family who already know me come to this space. But when I heard about this writing team something in my heart lit up. I tried to tell it no. But it continued in such a way that it could only have been God putting that excitement in there. So I said okay God I'll sign up and see what happens.

My first blog post went live today. It's a story you know, but still a powerful tale of the healing power of the Lord. I have a few devotionals coming as well.  There's a great team of writers.

Check it out here.

Comments

Popular Posts