Friday Five #12

Happy Friday!  It's been storming here this afternoon and I couldn't love it more.  Ahh, spring!

ONE
I got a haircut.  There's nothing like a fresh haircut.  I'm so glad I found a good salon that's close to home.  My stylist is due with her second baby any day now.  I'm grateful she is working up until the baby comes.

TWO
Hit a milestone when I got on the scale today.  I had to check and triple check the number.


THREE
I've been baking up a storm and I am so happy about it.  I just really enjoy it.  It's so calming for me.  I'll post my March bakes next week.

FOUR
Last weekend we went to Jack's 7th birthday party.  He had a nerf war party.  My brother and SIL made a really cool pinata.  They filled solo cups with treats and covered them with tissue.  My brother had the idea to shape it like a 7.  Then the kids took turns shooting it and if they broke the tissue they got to go get what was in the cup.



FIVE
My social media fast has been great!  Times that I usually would spend scrolling or watching insta-stories has been filled with baking, walking, some time for Bible study, listening to podcasts and sermons, and rest.  




Comments

Popular Posts