Currently

Date;  February, 25, 2017
Time: 5:44 pm

Feeling: Overly energized from medication to help my foot.  Not quite a roid rage but close. 

Reading:  Everyday with Rachel Ray magazine.  I got this as a gift from my father in law and I think subscriptions are a great idea for a gift.

Diagnosed:  With a bad foot sprain, possibly stress fracture.  The treatment is the same so I am thankful the podiatrist was okay to skip the pricey MRI.

Looking:  For a tall cam walker boot for my foot.  I've got few leads on one I can borrow. If I don't get one or it doesn't work you can get them on amazon for much cheaper than the medical supply store.

Making:  Smoky White Bean Shakshuka - not as weird as you would think.  Basically eggs poached in a tomato sauce.  Delicious

Waiting:  Well, I was waiting on Matt to go to Target but now he's waiting on me,  Gotta go!

Comments

Popular Posts